Want to be part of a great community event? Believe in supporting youth development through sport?
Be the ‘U’ in Volunteer!
When: March 15-21, 2020, (Registration to start in March 2019)
Who: Yukon youth, adults, seniors
What’s required: A minimum of 12 hours volunteering for shifts fitting into your schedule over the duration of the Games.
What’s in it for you? Meeting new people, sharing your skills and talents, learning new skills, being part of a circumpolar sporting event, Volunteer Games Wear, pin and thank- you event!
What kind of roles will there be:
- Creating the spirit of the Games (welcome and send off, mascot, media, photography)
- Moving people and things (luggage and cargo movement), pre/post venue set-up/takedown, driving, expediting, (delivering supplies/equipment to various locations)
- Supporting the Games volunteers (Volunteer lounges, Venue Operating Centres)
- Supporting spectators and guests (information, entrance/tickets, ushering)
- Managing Venue Services (Green Team, Security, on-site IT support